FREE WATER LEAK ALARM WITH CRACK REPAIR SERVICE
Rod hole leaks $19 per hole includes painting over hole.
Service call is $75.
Crack repair $329 per crack includes port removal and paint.
Service call $75.
Rod hole and crack repair using hydrophobic polyurethane
All of our work is completed indoors with no exterior
We have set prices. No quote needed. Most cracks repaired
within 90 minutes.
Most rod holes repaired in 15-20 minutes per rod hole.
Please note. We do only concrete walls. Customer must remove
and/or replace any wall coverings to include drywall or
What to expect
You can count on our technicians to provide you with a
prompt reliable repair that will be completed correctly the
first time. Call backs from customers using our process is
less than 1%. You can trust that your repair will be
completed correctly the first time. Our uniformed technician
will arrive on time at your door and will answer any
questions you may have. Our technicians are dedicated to
provide you with reliable service and exceptional customer
- Assess and digitally measure rod
holes or cracks.
- Portion off small area of work area
with plastic and/or tarp to assure remainder of basement
does not get dirty.
- Clean entire crack area.
- Hammer drill 45 degree holes to
center of crack approximately every 8 inches parallel to
- Insert precision grade expandable
rubber, metal brake off zerk ports.
- Starting at the lowest zerk
fitting, we inject constant monitored hydrophobic
polyurethane using constant pressure supplied by 3400
injection pump, which runs on 110 electric.
- As the hydrophobic polyurethane
fills all voids, we graduate to the next zerk fitting and
perform the same function. This process is repeated until
all voids are sealed.
- We cut off all zerk fittings so no
unsightly tubes or ports stick out of your wall.
- All excess hydrophobic polyurethane
- The entire crack area is painted to
blend into the remainder of the wall.
Approximate time involved is1 to 2
hours per 8 foot crack.
Rod hole repair
- Clean surface.
- Clean rod void.
- Inject hole with closed cell
polyurethane, which fills the hole from the interior of
the wall through to the exterior soil.
- Any excess closed cell polyurethane
- Hole is now filled and capped.
- Surface around hole is painted.
How we differ from other Basement
- We have no salespeople.
- Everyone pays the same according to how many cracks or
rod holes we fill.
- We use the latest equipment.
- We use hydrophobic polyurethane specially formulated for
soil conditions found in Michigan.
- We clean our mess.
- Crack and rod holes are painted.
- No unsightly tubes remain sticking out of your walls.
- Day 1. Customer calls our office to
schedule repair. Repair is scheduled immediately.
- Within 3 days of initial call, work
Why repair cracks
and rod hole leaks
1. To prevent water
2. To prevent Radon Gas from entering.
3. To prevent rodents from entering.
4. To prevent moisture build up
5. To prevent crack or hole from enlarging.
6. To prevent possible flooding.
Tie Rod Hole Repair Before
Tie Rod Hole Repair After